For best results, your website should be updated regularly with new information relevant to your targeted audience.
A website with up-to date content will bring more people to the site, and build trust with the people who are looking for your services. While an online brochure might be enough for some businesses, most businesses are looking to build a more lively, interactive website that allows for discussion, events, and purchases. These features greatly improve your businesses online presence, but do require maintenance. Posting new content to your website can be one of the most effective ways of being seen by the right people, and giving people a reason to return to your site.
Your website is a gateway to your business and services you offer. People often visit your website first before contacting you in other ways. If they find broken links, poorly presented and irrelevant content, or spelling mistakes, they will quickly move on to another website which may be one of your competitors.
If you are serious about your organisation’s online presence, you should get serious about maintaining your website professionally.
Professional website maintenance guarantees smooth functioning of a website, especially its operational aspects. If it is not practiced, it may result in serious consequences technically and/or visibly.
- A professional looking website adds value and can attract potential customers.
- We will manage and maintain your site so that you don’t have to waste your time learning how to do tasks like adding posts, managing users, or applying updates.
- Having a professional web maintenance arrangement can reduce errors and downtime of your website.
- Ongoing web maintenance can improve search engine rankings.
- We have the necessary software and experience to work with website design elements including images, layout, and search engine optimisation, so you don’t have to spend money and time on buying and learning those tools.
Datawise Consulting offers a web maintenance service which includes but is not limited to:
- Updates or changes to the code/design of the website
- Updates to the content of the website, such as pages, articles, images and other content
- Hosting and support of the website
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Web Analytics
Would you like to know more about our website maintenance? Contact us.